1.The grading criteria for the High School and Vocational School group will be based on “sawing, grinding, forging, welding, stone setting, and polishing.”
2.The grading criteria for University and College group will be based on “sawing, grinding, forging, welding, stone setting, and polishing.”
3. The total score (C) of the competition includes “on-site production process and technique (A, 50% of total score)” and “level of completion (B, 50% of total score)”, i.e., C (100%) = A (50%) + B (50%).
The judges will rate the on-site production process and technique (A) according to the actual operation of the competition, i.e., A=E (70%) + F (30%), as explained below.
(1) On-site production process and technique part (A) contains two parts: the first part is the professional technique of operation (E, 70%), including the technique of molding, trimming, forging, welding, stone setting, polishing, etc.
(2) The second part is the industrial safety and health (F, 30%) of the on-site production process, which includes whether the safety protection equipment is appropriately worn and used according to the regulations, the neatness of tool categorization and arrangement, and the cleanliness of the worktable after the competition.
4.The “level of completion (B, 50% of the total grade)” is supplemented with the following explanation.
(1) The level of completion of the work accounts for 50% of the total score, including completion (30% of the total score) and aesthetic quality (20% of the total grade). In other words, the level of completion (B, 50% of the total grade) = 30% completion + 20% aesthetic quality
(2) Basically, the work must be completed in time. If the work is not completed and the inlay is not ready, the maximum score will be 15 points in the 30% completion part.